Product Launch Date: 15/05/2021
It is a participating/ with-profits endowment plan. It provides annual simple reversionary bonuses, which are vested once declared.
This product offers the following benefits:
• At maturity of policy, Basic Sum assured with accrued bonus will be paid to the insured.
• In case of death immediately after policy commencement but before maturity basic sum assured plus accrued bonus will be paid to the beneficiary of the insured.
|Age at entry||18 years to 70 years|
|Maximum age at maturity||75 years|
|Policy Term||5 years to 55 years|
|Sum Assured||Minimum Sum Assured: NRs.25,000|
|Maximum Sum Assured: Based on the source of income|
|Premium payment mode||Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly|
|Death Benefits||Sum Assured plus Accrued Bonus|
|Maturity Benefits||Sum Assured plus Accrued Bonus|
|Early Surrender/Loan||A loan/ surrender value is payable after the completion of the 3 full policy year and 3 full annual premiums payments|
Additional Riders available in this products are:
The following additional riders are offered to policyholders with additional premiums under this plan:
- Accidental Death Benefit (ADB) Only.
- Accidental Death Benefit, Accidental Total Permanent Disability, Premium Waiver Benefit (ADB, TPD & PWB).
Risk Not Covered by Insurance
If the death of the insured is directly or indirectly due to any of the following reasons, the amount to be paid under the insurance policy is not as per the sum assured mentioned in the schedule but if there is any surrender value of the insurance policy, only that amount will be paid.
In the following cases, claims will be excluded for consideration.
- Engaging in aviation other than as a fare paying passenger on a regular route of a recognized aviation service
- Any war-like operations (whether war be declared or not), riot, civil commotion, rebellion or invasion
- Any breach of civil or military law
- Suicide, whether sane or insane, within two years after the date of commencement of assurance.
- Engaging in risky occupation without formal notification to the Company.
If any dispute arises under this policy, it will be solved in accordance with the insurance Act, 2049.