Micro insurance plans are the plans which cater to meet the needs of rural sectors. These insurance solutions provide an opportunity for every person to protect his family’s future. The low premium rates make it feasible. Endowment plans are also crafted to meet goal based needs of the rural people.
Thus, Nepal Life Insurance has introduced Micro Endowment plan to secure every family in the rural areas. It is an endowment with profit plan which focus for savings and protection to the low income people.
- Age at Entry : 16 years to 60 years
- Maximum Maturity Age : 65 years
- Terms of Policy : 5 years to 49 years
- Minimum Sum Assured: NRs. 10,000
- Maximum Sum Assured : NRs. 3,00,000
- Premium Payment Mode: Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly
- Policy loan shall be available after the policy acquires paid-up/surrender value. Policy Loan shall be maximum of 90% of the surrender value.
- On survival of Life assured till the end of the policy term, Basic Sum assured with Bonus will be paid to the insured as a Maturity Amount .
- In case of death immediately after policy commencement or before maturity, Basic Sum assured with Bonus will be paid to the beneficiary of the insured.
Optional Benefits (Rider Benefits):
Critical Illness Benefit:
This is a Rider benefit . If the life assured is diagnosed with specific illness defined under this plan during the policy term, lump sum amount equal to basic sum assured or maximum up to Rs. 50,00,000 will be paid to the insured. Undermentioned conditions should be followed to have Critical Illness ;
Entry age: Minimum 18, Maximum : 65, Policy maturity age: 70, Coverage: Minimum Rs.50, 000 ,Maximum : Rs. 50,00,000 , Policy Term : Minimum 5 Years to Maximum 20 years .