Endowment/Anticipated Cum Whole Life Assurance Plan With Profit This plan is an ideal savings and protection plan at an affordable price. Apart from covering the risk, helps the policyholder save regularly over the term of the policy. The plan gives the flexibility to choose additional yearly money-back options to customers which must be selected at the time of purchase.
» KEY BENEFITS
Sum assured along with the accrued bonuses (if any).
100% of the sum assured is payable at the end of the premium payment term.
After the completion of the premium payment term, 5% of the sum assured is payable every year (policy anniversary date) until the age of 79 years along with accrued bonuses (if any) accumulated till the end of the premium payment term is payable at
the age of 80.
Insured death during the premium paying period the Product pays out 100% of the sum assured plus accrued bonuses (if any).
Insured death during the premium paying period, 100% of the sum assured plus accrued bonuses (if any).
Post the premium payment term 50% of the sum assured along with accrued bonuses (if any) will be payable on death till 80 years.
Minimum Sum Assured: NPR 25,000.
Maximum Sum Assured: As per the source and level of income.
Minimum and Maximum Entry Age: 18-65 Years.
Policy Term (Option - 1 & 2 ): 5-35 Years.
Risk Coverage Period (Option - 2): 15-62 Years.
Maximum Maturity Age (Option-1):70 Years.
Maximum Maturity Age (Option-2 ) : 80 Years.
Maximum Age at the end of the premium paying Term: 70 for both options 1 and 2.
Premium Payment Mode: Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly / Salary Saving and Single Mode (For Option-1 Only).
POLICY LOAN & SURRENDER:
UNDER BOTH OPTIONS:
1. Surrender is only applicable upon completion of three full policy years & 3 full premium payments from the date of commencement.
2. After completion of three years of premium payment 90% of its surrender value will be applicable for the policy loan.
COMPREHENSIVE ADDITIONAL BENEFIT
OPTION TO CHOOSE:
Accidental Rider Benefit, Accidental Rider Benefit / Permanent Total Disability Benefit / Premium Wavier Benefit, Critical Illness.
Risk Not Covered by Insurance
If the death of the insured is directly or indirectly due to any of the following reasons, the amount to be paid under the insurance policy is not as per the sum assured mentioned in the schedule but if there is any surrender value of the insurance policy, only that amount will be paid calculation as per NIA guideline.
- 1-3 years after date of commencement: 80% of paid premium (except riders + vested bonus
- After completion of 3 years from date of commencement: 80% of paid premium (except riders + vested bonus
- After completion of 4 years from date of commencement: 85% of paid premium (except riders + vested bonus
- After completion of 5 years from date of commencement: 90% of paid premium (except riders + vested bonus
In the following cases, claims will be excluded for consideration.
- Engaging in aviation other than as a fare paying passenger on a regular route of a recognized aviation service
- Any war-like operations (whether war be declared or not), riot, civil commotion, rebellion or invasion
- Any breach of civil or military law
- Suicide, whether sane or insane, within two years after the date of commencement of assurance.
- Engaging in risky occupation without formal notification to the Company.
Except for the risks mentioned above, this policy will not restrict migration, travel, or occupation abroad.
If any dispute arises under this policy, it will be solved in accordance with the insurance Act, 2079.