SURAKSHIT JEEVAN BEEMA YOJANA
It is an endowment plan. It can be taken by anyone in the age group between the age of 11 years to 60 years. The maximum age on maturity is 65 years. Under this plan the insured amount (Sum Assured) with bonus is payable at the end of the specified period or on death of the life assured before expiry of the term. This is the most popular insurance plan. By selecting the term judiciously , one can provide for old age and get risk cover for the selected term.
Features of Surakshit Jeevan Beema Yojana:
- It can be taken by anyone in the age group between the age of 11 years to 60 years.
- Maximum age on maturity is 65 years.
- Under this plan loan upto 90% of the surrender value after the policy has completed two years term.
- Minimum Sum Assured is Rs.25,000/- and Maximum Sum Assured depends upon the income source of life to be assured.
- Premium can be paid Yearly, Half-Yearly and Quarterly basis.
For example a person aged 30 years going in for insurance under this plan for 20 years for Sum Assured 1 lakh will have to pay annual premium of Rs. 4,896/-. He will get Rs.1 lakh plus bonus at the end of the term. In case of earlier death his nominee will get Rs. 1 lakh plus bonus thereon subject to all premiums having been paid.
First Policy Issue Date : 2001-04-23No Of Views : 93137